But it's not
But it's not
It's no coincidence that you found yourself here, at this moment in your life.
I'm betting you've been looking for peace around food for a long time. And I promise, you're in the right place.
If you've lost control of your eating, let me help. Let me show you where to find your power again, by rewiring your brain through mindfulness and awareness.
But first. Let me tell you a little about me.
I'm an Uruguayan girl, wife and mother of three kids, living in Stockholm, Sweden.
I'm a tea snob and lover of all things peanut butter.
- A huge Sci-Fi and Fantasy nerd (high five, Battlestar Galactica fans!)
- My favorite place on earth is Cabo Polonio, Uruguay (ain't nothing like it)
- I'm obsessed with brain science, neuroplasticity and the connection with mindfulness.
- And I love Shakira. Yup, no shame there! She's an activist. UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and generously contributing to a better world. What's not to love?
Food freedom is not a fantasy
Without food freedom, stuff like this happens.
- It's your wedding day. But you're missing it because all you can think about is the 3-tiered cupcake stand you're going to chow down on after the ceremony.
- You're at the office, trying to implement the big idea that's going to earn you that big promotion, but the vending machine down the hall is haunting you. ("I swear it's actually whispering my name!!")
- You're on a first date, but there are no Whole30-approved meals on the menu, so instead of making meaningful human connection, all you can think about is, "Oh sh*t! I failed again."
When you have food freedom, the whole world looks different.
- Even after having the worst day ever - kid reported to the principles office, boss threatening to downsize you, husband still didn't fix the damn dishwasher - instead of madly scarfing down a pint of Ben & Jerry's, you calmly go on with life, not even thinking about food.
- Even after having the best day ever – kid sleeping through the whole night (all my tired mamas out there know what this means!), nailing that big presentation that you’ve been preparing for since the ice age, client gifting you a box of luxurious chocolate – instead of celebrating by binging on said luxurious chocolate, you calmly and happily go on with life, not even thinking about food.
This freedom can be yours, if you choose it.
When I ditched the “dieting and restriction mindset” I found something else that finally worked. Something that changed my relationship with food forever. Something that gave me the body I always wanted. I realized that…
It's not about the food you eat.
It's about the thoughts you think.
That is was never about the food. I'd been looking in the wrong direction all this time. So I created a space to share this new insight and understanding. To connect with people like you, who are sick of being told to lose weight, quit sugar and live on carrots and hummus. That's not freedom.
LIFE ON TELLUS IS WHERE YOU FIND THE FREEDOM YOU'VE BEEN SEEKING.
This is your life. Not a dress rehearsal.
Please don't spend your one life in starvation and deprivation. You deserve better. Let me help you change the way you see yourself, so you free up extra bandwidth to reach higher, live bigger and be your most fabulous self. Go do the things you always wanted.
YOU WERE MADE TO SHINE LIKE A SUPERNOVA. SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY, YOU TURNED OFF YOUR LIGHT.
I get you. I was in your shoes. I was stuck in a battle with food where I always needed up losing, no matter what I did. I couldn't understand why I was successful at so many other things in life, but not when it came to food.
But then I found the solution, and I'm here to share it with you.
After successfully rewiring my own brain, and gaining a deeper understanding of how the human experience works, I ended a twenty-year struggle with weight and food.
I BELIEVE I CAN HELP YOU DO THE SAME.
What's Tellus? Here’s the answer to that mystery:
➣ Tellus means “Earth” in Latin
➣ “Tellus of Athens” was a citizen of ancient Athens who is thought to be the happiest of men
➣ Tellus is often used in the science fiction genre as an alternative name for planet Earth (geeks unite on Tellus!)
➣ My house is on a street named Tellus, so I actually live on Tellus